Thursday, September 3, 2009

Memoirs

with Jen and Libz watching the Philharmagic Orchestra with our 3D lenses. 
with Libz along Nathan Road, HK

waiting for the fireworks display at Sleeping Beauty's castle
As I went through Libz's multiply site I grabbed her copies of our Hong Kong trip last February. Good thing she had posted all the photos because I accidentally formatted my camera while we waited for the fireworks display outside Sleeping Beauty's Castle (a "DUH" moment for me). Since I resigned I looked back at the friends I made and Libz and Jen are my BFFs. I laughed at the photos we took and I recall the kindness, support and help that they have always extended for me. There were highs and lows, which are inevitable, that made us better individuals and closer friends. Kudos to these wonderful people! I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment